Chafing & Blisters
Chafing and/or blisters can make or break a race or even a gentle jog or cycle ride. It's uncomfortable, painful and can leave sores/wounds that get infected.
- Effective – our products.
- Natural & Organic – our ingredients.
- Adventure and endurance – our sport.
- Love - for Scotland., Sustainability - in all aspects of our business.
- Collaboration – to deliver innovation.
- We will look after your skin so you can enjoy your sport
- We will seek to protect and preserve the natural resources in our world.
- We will encourage participation in sport for our physical and mental health.
- We share with you our love of adventure and endurance sport.
- We aim to preserve and support the rewilding of our natural outdoor playground in Scotland.
- Tralee Bay, Benderloch, Argyll
- Otter Territory in Loch Moidart
- The Tyndrum24 Ultra Race, Scottish Highlands
- Restoring Scotland's Native Ecosystem
- The Quiet Single Track Roads & Cycle Paths of Argyll
- Supporting Rewilding in Scotland
Wild SwimmingTralee Bay, Benderloch, Argyll
Remote WildernessOtter Territory in Loch Moidart
Ultra RunningThe Tyndrum24 Ultra Race, Scottish Highlands
Caledonian PinesRestoring Scotland's Native Ecosystem
Road CyclingThe Quiet Single Track Roads & Cycle Paths of Argyll
Red SquirrelsSupporting Rewilding in Scotland
Catriona, Triathlete & Ultra Runner
Not one sore bit! That's truly incredible considering and it helped me get to the end without any broken skin.
Kyle, Elite Road Cyclist
...this stuff has changed the game big time..... nothing, not a scratch...loss of skin or sore point in sight. Thank you Skirr Skin your product is awesome.
Stacey, Trail & Ultra Runner
I am one with thighs that rub together when I run.... I tried Skirr and love it, I use it on my feet and thighs and no chaffing, no blisters!